The HUMBLE customer can be classified into the following categories:
- Hospitals & Family Physician Clinics & Urgent Care Clinics – Primarily used by nurses, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, and/or physicians for various uses, including but not limited to: vaccinations, anesthesia, medication, and emergency medical situations. We expect our strongest market to be this category. Currently it accounts for 51.9% of total industry revenue.
- Dental Industry – Primarily used by specialists, orthodontists, dentists, and hygienists for various uses, including but not limited to: teeth extractions, fillings, root canals, and dental implants.
- Ambulance Companies – Primarily used by paramedics and EMTs (Emergency Medical Technicians) for emergency medical situations.
- Veterinary Clinics – Pets require periodic injections for medication or vaccinations. Since most people own pets that are smaller than a typical human adult, pets typically have a smaller threshold for bubbles due to their smaller size.
- Laboratories – Academic institutions & companies & government laboratories. Any clinical testing that use injections of chemicals or medications will require rapid priming to reduce hours of preparation work per year.
- In-Home Caregivers & Self-Medicating Patients – In-home care by the patient, their family members, or by a privately hired nurse or physician. Either the caregiver or the patient has to prime syringes for use.
- Military – Focused on veteran hospitals & deployed medical personnel. Especially in combat zones, more quick and efficient priming of syringes has the power to save our troops’ lives.